CleanRex series Oscillator
Excellent reliability and stable power output
- Provides powerful sweep function to reduce uneven cleaning and shot function for improved degassing performance, in addition to single function. Full operation is possible even in sweep mode.
- Full digital control. Features user-friendly touch panel operation and superior integrated tracking function. Maintains ultrasonic output at a constant level regardless of power supply fluctuations or variation caused by addition or removal of cleaning targets. Details of malfunctions displayed as error codes.
- Compact, lightweight design. Both 600W and 1,200W models have same dimensions. Stackable installation possible. (A maximum of four units can be stacked on top of each other.)
- Adjustable output range increased from 25 to 100%, allowing optimum output to best suit the target.
- Wealth of experience in surface treatment industry ensures excellent environmental durability. Everything, except ventilation channel, is sealed, providing superior durability even in harsh environments.
- Built-in timer gives advanced warning when vibrator lifetime approaches.
- Unique tracking function eliminates the need for bothersome tuning procedures when replacing vibrators, cutting down on time required for replacement work. Conventional electrostrictive vibrators can also be used.
- Optional card provides open field network communication (DeviceNet and CC-Link).
High-powered, low frequency cleaning with no unevenness
- Thin vibrators (compared to conventional SanRex products) also available. Installable even in small tanks.
- Lead connections to unit employ special construction to improve seal.
- Vibrator leads use Teflon tubing over flexible, easily-bent shield wires. Also features braided, stainless steel covering.
- Resistant to solvents, alkaline aqueous solutions, and other chemicals.
- Employs a BLT (Bolt-clamped Langevin-Type) transducer that can be used in high temperatures of between 60 to 100°C. This allows cleaning in high-temperature solutions.
- The element is joined directly and mechanically to the stud bolt, enabling superior cleaning performance even in high-temperature cleaning solutions.
- Production can be made to the specified dimensions. Immersible models and Flange types are also available. An acid-resistant series is also available. (All made-to-order.)